Sometimes, you miss breakfast. Or maybe, instead of eating a figure-friendly, craving-stomping, high protein breakfast, you grab a coffee or three and a muffin, and bury your face in your laptop until you realize it’s 1:30 p.m., breakfast and lunchtime have both passed, and you are HANGRY.
What to do? You could eat a few pieces of toast slathered in butter and another cup of coffee. Wipe the drool from your face! That’s not lunch. That’s a blood sugar spike waiting to happen.
Find out why a high-protein lunch might be the secret to your fat loss goals!
When I’ve been running around since the early morning and breakfast has gone by the wayside, those fast food and prepared lunches just call my name. I don’t hit the drive-thru, but I have been known to swing into the grocery store to pick up one of those pre-packaged grocery store sushi rolls. Then, one day, I came home & invented this instead…and stayed on track.[Tweet “Kill your sushi cravings & stay on track with this Spicy Salmon Sushi Wrap >> #bbresults”]
spicy salmon lettuce wrap
- 1 can boneless, skinless salmon or tuna (170 g, drained weight 120 g)
- diced cucumber
- diced green onion
- 1 Tbsp yogourt
- 1 Tbsp real or homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 4-5 romaine lettuce leaves
- sriracha (optional)
1. Combine fish, cucumber, onion, yogourt, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. 2. Distribute among lettuce leaves. 3. Top with sriracha, if using.
Eat! We recommend following with 47 more cups of coffee.